MARKETING AND SALES INTERN
Nutrienvisus is a bioeconomy-based company that has developed natural plant nutrients using locally sourced and upcycled ingredients from breweries. By joining the Nutrienvisus team, you help address numerous challenges in greenhouse production using our precision formulated organic plant nutrients. This all-in-one plant nutrient package is easy to use, it simplifies the planting step and helps growers to promote plant growth and health, reducing plant loss and increasing cost-saving, leading to effective crop production and higher profit. Our first product Enviotin® rebalances and nourishes the soil and has been proven to significantly improve the health and quality of plants and flowers and enables growers to reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides. We are proud to have some of our local greenhouses as our customers and we’re ready to start marketing our products to growers across Canada. Our next endeavour is to demonstrate how Enviotin® improves the flavour and nutrition quality of locally grown herbs and vegetables.
As a marketing and sales intern, you will prepare marketing materials such as blogs, videos, and other marketing materials and assist the sales process.
You are a student (Canadian citizen or permanent resident) looking for career opportunities and growth. You are passionate about marketing and sales of a new product and technology that will help growers and have environmental and sustainability impacts. You have great digital marketing skills, you are customer focused, eager to learn, a great writer and communicator, self-motivated, adaptable, get the job done on time, and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Add new prospects into our customer database.
- Build compelling marketing content (social posts, blog posts, videos, articles, and website) to effectively explain our products and their benefits and promote our brands.
- Turn our prospects into customers via inbound and outbound marketing and public relations
- Come up with a marketing campaign to target our ideal customers using email marketing and social media channels.
- Help generate more traffic and revenue through search engine marketing and optimization
- Help improve our brand’s presence on social media
- Help prepare documents to support the customer buying process
- Engage with potential customers (prospects or leads customers)
This position is a great opportunity to develop your science communication skills while creating meaningful marketing and sales content. You will tackle the real agriculture and horticulture problems and use scientific approaches to solve them. You will receive training from the founders who have a background in life sciences.
- If interested, please send your resume, a copy of transcript/proof of enrollment, a short cover letter explaining why you want to work with us and any relevant experience you have for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline: August 15, 2021 or until filled.
- Feel free to include a short media introduction to yourself why you are interested in the position to go along with your application – this is not mandatory
- We would like to sincerely thank all applicants for your expressed interest in working with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- This position is part of the student work placement program - Biotalent Canada. The selected students will start working after getting their approval or acceptance from Biotalent Canada.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Only selected students will be contacted and interviewed
- Once selected the student(s) will complete Biotalent’s student work placement program forms.
- The selected students will start working after being granted to be funded by Biotalent Canada.
- You will receive an employment offer