GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US!
We're focused on improving our production, marketing, and sales. Together, we can make sustainable impacts. Currently, we have multiple positions. Stay tune!
If you are a student, Nutrienvisus offers you exciting opportunities. Please see below or send your resume to email@example.com.
PART-TIME MARKETING INTERNSHIP
A series of internship positions are available at Nutrienvisus Technologies Inc. Applications are sought from undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in science and technology. Students would like to use their science and technology knowledge in sustainable agriculture, marketing, and/or sales. This is a virtual position and it is an ongoing recruitment.
Nutrienvisus is a bioeconomy-based company that has developed natural plant nutrients using locally sourced and upcycled ingredients from breweries. By joining the Nutrienvisus team, you help address numerous challenges in greenhouse production using our precision formulated organic plant nutrients. This all-in-one plant nutrient package is easy to use, it simplifies the planting step and helps growers to promote plant growth and health, reducing plant loss and increasing cost-saving, leading to effective crop production and higher profit. Our first product Enviotin® rebalances and nourishes the soil and has been proven to significantly improve the health and quality of plants and flowers and enables growers to reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides. We are proud to have some of our local greenhouses as our customers and we’re ready to start marketing our products to growers across Canada. Our next endeavour is to demonstrate how Enviotin® improves the flavour and nutrition quality of locally grown herbs and vegetables.
You are an undergraduate student (Canadian citizen or permanent resident) looking for career opportunities and growth. You have a great writer and communicator, self-motivated, adaptable, get the job done on time, and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Add new prospects into our customer database.
- Build compelling marketing content (social posts, blog posts, vlog posts, articles, and website copy), so we can effectively explain our products and their benefits to our customers.
- Come up with a marketing campaign to target our ideal customers using email marketing and social media channels.
- Help improve our brand’s presence on social media
- Help prepare documents to support the customer buying process
- Help generate more traffic through search engine marketing and optimization
- Engage with potential customers
This position is a great opportunity to develop your science communication skills while creating meaningful marketing and sales content. You will tackle the real agriculture and horticulture problems and use scientific approaches to solve them. You will receive training from the founders who have a background in life sciences.
- If interested, please send your resume, a copy of transcript/proof of enrollment, a short cover letter explaining why you want to work with us and any relevant experience you have for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel free to include a short media introduction to yourself why you are interested in the position to go along with your application – this is not mandatory
- We would like to sincerely thank all applicants for your expressed interest in working with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- This position is part of the student work placement program - Biotalent Canada, Venture for Canada, or other funding agencies.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Only selected students will be contacted and interviewed
- Once selected, the student(s) will be required to complete the student work placement program form to apply for the funding.
- The selected students can start working after the grant has been approved.
- You will receive an employment offer and remuneration package.
- It is flexible working hours.